245 Clinton Ave., Brooklyn, NY 11205
Main: 718.940.5300 Admissions: 718.940.5800
155 W. Roe Blvd., Patchogue, NY 11772
Main: 631.687.5100 Admissions: 631.687.4500
155 W. Roe Blvd., Patchogue, NY 11772 631.687.4514
Ready to apply?
Let's make sure you have all the materials you need. Review the quick checklist below, and let us know if you have any questions (631.687.4514).
• A high school diploma or its equivalent.
• If you have any post-secondary education, a minimum of 2.0 GPA. (Exceptions to this are made with director approval.)
1. Complete our quick and easy online application. (Enter Promo Code: SJCOL to waive $25 application fee.)
2. Send official transcripts from any previous college course work to:
St. Joseph’s College
155 West Roe Blvd
Patchogue, NY 11772
Attn: Vanessa Russo
3. If you have completed fewer than 24 college credits, please request an Official High School Transcript to be sent.
And the following certificates:
Advanced Certificate in Applied Behavioral Analysis
Advanced Certificate in Human Resources Management
Advanced Certificate in Human Services Leadership
Certificate in Human Resources
Certificate in Industrial-Organizational Psychology
Certificate in Leadership and Supervision
Certificate in Religious Studies