Graduate Online Admissions
Ready to apply?
Let's make sure you have all the materials you need. Review the quick checklist below, and let us know if you have any questions (631.687.4514).
What You Should Have
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution with a 3.0 undergraduate GPA.
- Required to complete the necessary undergraduate prerequisites courses for which they are required.
- Official GMAT score report may be required by the department.
What We Need You To Do
- Complete our quick and easy online application. (Enter Promo Code: SJCOL to waive $25 application fee.)
- Complete two Letter of Reference forms: can be from an academic source or professional source.
- Complete Verification of Employment form with verification letter outlining designated duties from current (or previous) employer.
- Send a current resume which includes chronological dates of employment and descriptions of responsibilities.
- Send a one-page essay covering why you are applying to the program.
- Deliver any official transcripts from undergraduate college course work to:
St. Joseph’s College
155 West Roe Blvd
Patchogue, NY 11772
Attn: Vanessa Russo