Dillon Child Study Center
Each child’s development is fostered in all areas – physical, social, intellectual, emotional and moral – as he or she follows a unique pattern in the predictable sequence of growth.
The Dillon Child Study Center offers toddler, preschool and kindergarten programs based on the child development approach to the education of young children. Located on St. Joseph's College campus in the Clinton Hill section of Brooklyn, Dillon, founded in 1934, is historically one of the first college preschools on the East coast.
Licensed by the New York City Department of Health and registered with the New York State Department of Education, Dillon serves over one hundred children, with five classes for pre-kindergarten and kindergarten children and an inclusive class of both typically and atypically developing children. In a child-centered atmosphere, children learn through play and develop confidence, competence and dispositions for future learning. All teachers have obtained or are working toward Early Childhood certification and their Master's degrees.
- Adolescence Education
- Biology Major
- Biology Minor
- Biology — Secondary Education Major
- Medical Technology Major
- Medical Technology Major (Professional)
- Environmental Studies Minor
- Business Administration and Marketing
- Child Study
- Communication Studies
- Criminal Justice
- English Major
- English Minor
- English — Secondary Education
- Film/Media Minor
- General Studies
- Health Administration
- History Major
- History Minor
- History, Social Studies — Secondary Education Major
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Human Relations
- Human Services
- Journalism and New Media Studies
Mathematics and Computer Science
- Computer Information Technology Major
- Computer Information Technology Major (Professional)
- Computer Information Technology Minor
- Computer Science Minor
- Mathematics B.A. Major
- Mathematics B.S. Major
- Mathematics Minor
- Mathematics/Computer Science Major
- Mathematics - Secondary Education Major
- Spanish Major
- Spanish - Secondary Education
- Spanish Minor
- Latino Studies Minor
- Physical Education
- Chemistry Major
- Chemistry Minor
- Chemistry — Secondary Education Major
- Recreation and Leisure Studies
- Religious Studies
- Social Sciences
- Accounting M.B.A.
- Childhood or Adolescent Special Education with an Annotation in Severe and Multiple Disabilities M.A.
- Creative Writing M.F.A
- Executive M.B.A.
- Health Care Management M.B.A.
- Health Care Management M.B.A. — Health Information Systems Concentration
- Human Services Leadership M.S.
- Literacy and Cognition M.A.
- Management M.S. — Health Care Management Concentration
- Management M.S. — Human Resources Management Concentration
- Management M.S. — Organizational Management Concentration
- Nursing M.S. — Adult-Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Nursing M.S. — Nursing Education
- Online Programs
- Advanced Certificates
- Graduate Degrees
- Advanced Certificate in Human Resources Management
- Advanced Certificate in Human Services Leadership
- Executive M.B.A.
- Human Resources Certificate
- Leadership and Supervision Certificate
- Organizational Management
- Dual Degree Programs
- Study Abroad